Breakfast

Recipe Of Aloo Paratha

13:08

I firmly believe that sometimes indulging in a crime is a good thing, yes I always feel like a criminal whenever I full my mouth with calories . No matter how hard I try but just I cant suppress my inner self from having delicious delicacies that my country offers me. After all am an Indian and how can an Indian stay away from Paratha. Aloo Paratha is one name that always come to our mind whenever we talk or think of parathas. I just cant keep myself away from this dish and so I also want my friends and readers to follow the same.

Ingredients:

  • 3 Potatoes.
  • Maida ( Flour) 4 Cups.
  • 2Tbs Cumin Powder.
  • 1 Tbs Garam Masala Powder.
  • 1 Tbs Red Chilli Powder.
  • Oil to fry.
 For Raita :
  • 2 Cup Curd.
  • 1 Tbs Fresh Black Pepper.
  • Salt.
  • 2 Tbs Sugar.

Method :

  • Boil the Potatoes first and then Smashed them in a bowl.
  • Add the Cumin Powder, Garam Masala Powder,Salt and Red Chilli Powder.
  • Mix the masala well the smashed potatoes.
  • Cover the mixture for 5 mints with a clean cloth.
  • Now in another bowl take the maida(flour) and some salt and oil(1 tbs).
  • Mix them well with your hand then add some water and make a smooth dough
  • Once your dough is ready take a portion from the dough and start making round balls out of it,
  • Now press the dough with hands and give it a shape of a bowl.
  • Remove the cloth from the mixture and fill the smashed potatoes in them.
  • Close the mouth of the dough and again press it with your hands.
  • Roll it out in a small circle(about the size of your Roti)
  • Take a griddle and heat it,pace the parathas and apply ghee or oil with a spoon on its sides
  • Once the Paratha is fried you can see brown spots in it
  •  It means your paratha is ready.

 Raitha:

Though I preferred palin Raitha with my paratha you can add your own flavors too.
Beat the curd well in a bowl and add Black Pepper, Salt and Sugar according to your taste .
Add some Onions if you like.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.